The following information is for musicians who would like to be booked at Tap Root Public House. If you need information about a special event, fundraiser, private party, etc… please contact Julia Dykstra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the name of your band, a decent quality band photo, history in Anchorage, and 3 mp3′s of your music to email@example.com. Physical press kits are discouraged, and no phone calls will be accepted for new bookings. Please note that due to the high volume of submissions, not all emails will receive a response.
AFTER you have been booked:
Band must provide 20 copies of 11×17 (portrait orientation) posters no later than 4 weeks before the show. Posters can be sent to: 3300 Spenard Rd. Anchorage, AK 99503 Attn: Leif Kahal. We will also need a good press photo (4MP minimum), as well as a small blurb about you/your band to use for our advertising purposes, as well as links to your website/facebook/myspace. Artist must also provide the Venue with an updated stage plot, showing who will be playing, instrumentation, and where each band member will be on the stage.
- We have one greenroom off stage right, but it does not have a private bathroom.
- Wifi is available throughout the venue.
- We have a merch area in the front lobby. Artist must provide seller. Artist takes 100%
- Please provide guest list names prior to doors to the house manager.
- Stage Plots/Riders can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with additional questions.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation and wish you a good show!